Together with any documents referred to on it, this policy sets out the terms between our client(s) and BLACK LABEL UK, which you may access our website www.black-label.uk. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of our website, whether customs or visitors. Use of BLACK LABEL UK’s website means that you accept, agree, and abide by all policies that fall under our acceptable use policy.
01. Prohibited Uses
You must only use our website for lawful purposes. You can not use our site for:
- Any activity that would breach any local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In a way that would be categorised as unlawful or fraudulent or has any illegal or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit (both send or knowingly receive), upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam).
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware such as viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, or adware.
As a user, you also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website usage.
As a user, you are prohibited from accessing without authority, interfering with, damaging, or disrupting:
- Any part of our website;
- Any equipment or network in which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site.
02. Termination and Suspension
At our discretion, we shall determine whether or not there has been a breach of our Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our website. Where a violation of this policy has occurred, we will take action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach and may result in BLACK LABEL UK taking some or all of the following actions against you:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any content or material you have uploaded to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you for breaching this policy.
- Legal action to be taken against you for reimbursements of all costs resulting from the breach.
- Legal action to be taken against you for conducting illegal activity, breaching local, national, or international laws.
- Disclosure of your data to law enforcement authorities as we feel reasonably necessary.
BLACK LABEL UK excludes all liability for actions taken in response to breaches of our Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in our policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
03. Changes to our Acceptable Use Policy
BLACK LABEL UK will post any changes we make to our Acceptable Use Policy on this page, and where appropriate, may notify you of this via email. It is your responsibility to check this page from time to time, taking notice of any changes that we may have made as they legally bound to you. Specific provisions contained in this policy may be suspended by conditions or notices published elsewhere on our website.
Version Control: v.1.0